How technology and startups are changing the industry?
Welcome to the new report “The State of Innovation in Retail 2023” of the Retail Innovation Hub by Cardlink. The report is a unique opportunity to explore the latest trends and consumer behavior in Retail with facts and statistics from the Greek and the global market and a useful tool with insights and challenges for the present and future of the industry.
The report was created by Found.ation following deep research and analysis of the local and global market. It aims to provide a clearer understanding of the constantly shifting powers of the industry, examining the trends and what they mean for the retail landscape, offering insights into how retailers and brands can navigate the current environment.
What you will read:
- The latest shifts in consumer behavior and how they affect delivery, returns, the omnichannel experience and ESG practices
- The characteristics of the next generation of consumers
- Facts, figures and statistics for the Greek and the global market
- The impact of new technologies from last-mile delivery and drones to cashierless stores, the Metaverse and Artificial Intelligence
- Why should retailers follow these trends and what is required to adopt some of these technologies
- How startups drive innovation for retailers and brands, with examples of companies from the Greek but also the global scene that develop solutions targeting the key sectors of the retail industry
As a part of the Retail Innovation Hub by Cardlink activities, we aim to support all players of the retail ecosystem, whether they are retailers or startups, and help them develop useful solutions and synergies.
Download your free copy of the report and let us know which trends are the most interesting for your business!